Loading...
HomeMy WebLinkAbout2021-12-05Meeting: Monday Dec 5th, 2021 at 5pm on Zoom Present: Sarah Ericksen, Ellen Cramer, Debra Walsh Absent: Nicole Koekebacker (One seat open) Agenda and Discussion: Housekeeping 1.Approved previous month (Nov 2021) meeting minutes. 2.Elly will send in last few months’ minutes and ask about the SPC webpage and whether we can add to it or link out to a page of resources. [action item] Responsibility/mission items 1.Interaction with the ToD Boards a.Elly attended board mtg on 10/21/21 and 11/18/21 b.Debra spoke with David Sprout about the SPC. She will follow up with him on his comments. c.Next up to attend: i.December 16 - Sarah, Elly b/u ii.January 20 - Nikki iii.February 17 - Debra iv.March 17 - Elly 2.Local energy suppliers a.Elly talked to Terri Hilliard 11/18/21, Borger Station manager about blowdowns and she sent out her first Swift911 message successfully. 3.Disaster preparedness information dissemination - would like to talk to TC DER about what they are doing 4.Shelters spreadsheet a.Still need to resend requests for info. Will do a walk-thru on spreadsheet when Debra and Nikki are ready. [action item] b.Added info for TC3 from Debra. 5.Coordinate with other agencies (RC, TC) a.Elly suggests we start with Geoff Dunn at TC DER to discuss County initiatives. She’s talked to him for Swift911 and the RACES group she belongs to. b.Decision to invite him to the next meeting or when he can meet. Or if there is a better person for us to talk to. [action item] c.Geoff Dunn gdunn@tompkins-co.org Community Preparedness Coordinator,Tompkins County Department of Emergency Response d.Need to prepare questions before the meeting. 6.FEMA CERT program - We’d like to talk to TC DER about what they are doing in regards to ER community training. Also need to talk to Christina Dravis early next year. Submitted on 1/5/2022 by Ellen J. Cramer