Report a Problem

  • If you would like to report a problem to be directed to the Department of Public Works, please fill out the form below.

    If you are in need of Police assistance, please call 257-1011 Monday - Friday 9 AM to 4:30 PM and 607-272-2444 after hours.

    If you would like to send an anonymous tip to the police department click here.

    NOTE:  This form is not to be used in cases of emergency, please call 911.

  • * required

Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challenge